From Tuesday, Aug. 26: A live videoconferencing event produced by Sssh.com, the iconic husband and wife duo talked about Ernest Greene’s new novel “Master of O,” the recent appearance of BDSM on the pop culture radar and their careers in adult entertainment, each of which spans more than 30 years. Nina Hartley, who performed in her first adult film in 1984, is also well known for her work as a sex educator and author. In addition to performing in nearly 1,000 adult movies, Hartley has released a line of instructional videos, and in 2006 published the book “Nina Hartley’s Guide to Total Sex.”
- Mindbrowse, March 1, 2022: Anti-Porn Activism in a Pro-Sex World
- Mindbrowse 2021: How the Pandemic Dramatically Shifted the Dynamics of Production
- Mindbrowse Show Discusses Inclusivity, Content Production in Adult Entertainment Industry
- Welcome To Mindbrowse.com
- Porn Production & Consent
- Ethical Porn in Practice
- Taboo by Context
- Consent In Porn – Debunking Myths & Managing Realities
- It’s Porn, Not HBO!
- Pioneers of Feminist Porn
- Women in Porn: A Discriminating Audience
- Men of Porn – A Peek Behind The Curtain
- 50 Shades of Reality – Insights from BDSM Professionals
- Women In Porn – Shattering The Myths – Live at XBIZ 360
- Everything You Wanted to Know about Porn Comedy Event
Site Update Notifications
Signup for site update news!
You have successfully joined our subscriber list.