The live studio session, “Taboo by Context — Mainstream Sex and Violence, Adult Entertainment and the Social Consequences of Selective Production Standards,” considered the impact of selectively enforced mainstream and erotic production standards. Moderated by sociologist and author Dr. Chauntelle Tibbals (@DrChauntelle ), panelists for “Taboo by Context” included Penthouse’s Kelly Holland (@Penthouse), Severe Sex Films’ Dee Severe (@SevereSociety), Mobius Payments’ Mia Hyun (@MobiusPayments), industry attorney Karen Tynan (@KarenAttorney) and Crave Magazine film critic William Bibbiani (@WilliamBibbiani).
- Mindbrowse Show Discusses Inclusivity, Content Production in Adult Entertainment Industry
- Welcome To Mindbrowse.com
- Porn Production & Consent
- Ethical Porn in Practice
- Taboo by Context
- Consent In Porn – Debunking Myths & Managing Realities
- It’s Porn, Not HBO!
- Pioneers of Feminist Porn
- Women in Porn: A Discriminating Audience
- Men of Porn – A Peek Behind The Curtain
- 50 Shades of Reality – Insights from BDSM Professionals
- Women In Porn – Shattering The Myths – Live at XBIZ 360
- Everything You Wanted to Know about Porn’ Comedy Event
- Women In Porn – Shattering The Myths, Round II
- Feminism & Porn: Can they Coexist?